I/DD Recruitment Specialists
Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Support
Guardian offers workforce planning, hiring and retention specific to the needs of I/DD facilities. When you seek skilled, experienced professionals, your organization can count on Guardian’s proven processes to deliver well motivated staff who feel passionate about your mission of caring.
For over two decades, The Guardian Group has served as a comprehensive Recruitment Process Outsource vendor (RPO). All across the region, facilities that care for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) depend on our staffing solutions. Through our local, regional, national and international recruiting operations, you’ll gain resources far beyond those of local medical staffing companies.
Staffing Right Has Never Been Easier
- No cost for job marketing, recruiting and interviewing
- Rigorous process to match candidates with your working environment
- Skillful negotiation of salary, benefits, and relocation
- Proven disciplinary and termination process to ensure accountability
- Employee relationship support to cultivate long-term retention
- Employee motivation with meaningful rewards for meeting quality criteria
- Staffing managers to monitor and encourage professionalism
You’ll Achieve Measurable Performance Improvements
- Full staffing levels and sustained services
- Improved continuity of care
- Reduced turnover and staffing costs
- Favorable compliance ratings from Medicare and the Department of Justice
Guardian uses a sophisticated, multi-layer process to ensure good staffing outcomes for you. As a result, our clients have achieved substantial improvements, and Guardian has developed a strong presence and impeccable reputation in this specialty niche, in the states of Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Missouri, and Texas. Whatever your staffing needs, we handle every major healthcare discipline for I/DD. We also offer temporary and long-term management staffing. These cost-effective options help I/DD facilities to reduce overhead and stay focused on their core mission of caring.
Listen to what our clients say about us:
“Guardian Healthcare has provided our hospital with nurses for several nursing units…We value the working relationship we have with Guardian, and would recommend them to other institutions looking for additional nursing staff.”
– Kay W.