Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Job Type: All
Location: Austin, TX
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Description: Guardian Healthcare Providers, Inc. is a trusted staffing solutions company, providing outstanding nurse staffing solutions to specialized and unique facilities. Often, our dedicated and caring nurses provide services to those who need them most.
We seek LVN/LPN candidates who can urgently accept full-time or part-time assignments, with the following requirements:
1. MUST have a minimum of one (1) year experience in caring for individuals in an acute care setting, Med-Surg or ICU preferred. (This does not include clinic settings or home health.)
2. Must have skills in managing Gastrostomy Tubes, Trachs, Foley Catheters (Including placement) & administering multiple/large amounts of medications
3. Preferred that they be flexible with all shifts
4. MUST be able to work a minimum of 2 weekends a month
5. MUST have individualized transportation (cannot depend on co-worker for rides)
6. Has a positive attendance record.
7. Must have current and unencumbered TX LVN license, CPR and TB/PPD, and be able to pass a background screen and drug test.
This position is for those who want to accept the challenge of what being a nurse is all about. Qualified candidates who are offered a position will receive an outstanding compensation package, of up to $23 per hour plus excellent benefits, depending upon the motivation and experience demonstrated.
To Apply: click on the Apply button, or e-mail Teri Walling at email@example.com, or call us at 502-429-8003, ext. 102.
Guardian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
<< Return to Search Results