Job Type: Full Time
Location: Brentwood, TN
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Job Description: Guardian Healthcare Providers, Inc. is a trusted staffing partner to facilities which are unique! Our International Nurse Recruitment Division seeks a highly skilled Administrative Assistant who can demonstrate a unique way of working with our team!
The ideal Administrative Assistant will:
1. Demonstrate outstanding communication, facilitation, and coordination skills
2. Work as a Team Member to comprehensively complete projects
3. Exceed expectations of all stakeholders
The Administrative Assistant main duties are:
1. Performs customer service functions by answering foreign –trained candidates requests and questions
2. Assists with travel and accommodation arrangements for new foreign-trained employees
3. Assists with the geographic and cultural orientation of new arrivals as needed
4. Responsible to filing and monitoring initial licensure and endorsement applications for registered nurses.
5. Responsible for the data entry and maintenance of all files (active and archived, electronic and hardcopy) for candidates who have signed employment agreements
6. Assist with filing of immigration petitions as needed
8. Assists with the preparation of reports for distribution to appropriate parties
9. Collects and maintain laptop inventory
10. May be required to act as liaison with internal and/or external sources
11. Assists new arrivals with applications for social security, pre-employment health screenings and banking as needed
12. Responsible for maintaining updates to the resume file and notifying supervisor and other appropriate parties of candidates who are not meeting the experience requirements
13. Manage candidate through onboard process to ensure timely communication and processing of hires
14. Responsible for data entry and other clerical duties as needed
Minimum of two years of college and two or more years of job related experience. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite of programs, specifically Excel, Word, and Powerpoint preferred. Must be detail oriented and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Guardian Healthcare Providers, Inc. will offer the selected candidate excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits.
To learn more, click on the Apply Button or email email@example.com.
Guardian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
<< Return to Search Results