Job Type: Temporary
Location: Harlingen, TX
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Description: Guardian Healthcare Providers, Inc. specializes in behavioral and mental health professional staffing, for facilities and organizations which are unique!
Our client facility in Harlingen, Texas currently has an immediate need for the following positions:
Position: Social Worker
# Needed: 3
Hours: 40 hours per week
Days: Monday thru Friday
Term: April 1, 2019 thru August 31, 2019
We welcome all applicant profiles for assignment consideration, with the following requirements;
• Attends work on a regular and predictable schedule in accordance with agency leave policy and performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be bilingual (English and Spanish) and be a Licensed Social Worker in the State of Texas
• Assist the patient with discharge planning.
• Assist with development of the treatment plan.
• Provided basic social work case management services.
• Comply with the Suicide assessment policy.
• Ensure services are documented in the patients record.
• Complete psychosocial assessment.
• Complete ANSA assessment.
• Complete Suicide assessments.
• Provide group counseling services.
• Participate in family meetings.
Candidates must complete all application processes on or before Friday March 15, by noon. If selected, candidate must begin orientation as early as the next business day.
Guardian will reward selected candidates with excellent hourly pay and benefits. Please click on the Apply button now, or e-mail email@example.com, or call her at 502-429-8003 ext. 100.
Must pass all background, credentialing, drug screens.
Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V
<< Return to Search Results