Job Type: Full Time
Location: Brentwood, TN
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Description: Guardian Healthcare Providers, Inc. is a trusted provider of nurse staffing to facilities and organizations across the United States.
We seek to fill a Legal Assistant position opening in our corporate office in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Tne Immigration Legal Assistant will work under the direct supervision of our immigration attorney but will be expected to work independently as well. This position will be responsible for assisting our immigration attorney throughout immigration petition process, from collection to preparation of documents.
Duties will include:
• Accurately complete, prepare, and file of immigrant petitions
• Draft correspondence, maintain and organize client documentation and have direct contact with employees and client contacts.
• Maintain client database and documentation, including monitoring and following up on employees’ missing documentation and notifying employees with updates of their process
• Telephone communications with potential and existing clients
• Scan, email and mail out correspondence as requested by attorney
• Assist attorney in preparing case information
• Respond to emails from clients and vendors
• Minimum of two (2) year’s of experience working in legal firm, Bachelors degree preferred but will consider High School Diploma/GED if candidate’s experience has been in the immigration field.
• Successful candidates must have superb writing skills with proven attention-to-detail, specifically impeccable spelling and grammar,
• Must have immigration law experience
• Ability to problem solve, prioritize and work independently to achieve objectives
• Dedicated, dependable, very organized, highly discreet and a team player
Guardian offers competitive pay commensurate with experience plus benefits including generous paid time off, 401K, health, dental, vision, and more.
Click on the Apply Button and complete an application, or e-mail email@example.com.
Guardian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
<< Return to Search Results