Branch Manager (Staffing)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Brentwood, TN
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Description: Guardian Healthcare Providers, Inc. is a dynamic and trusted staffing partner to facilities and organizations who provide specialty care across the United States. Our Corrections/Forensic Staffing Division is growing and we are proud to announce a new open position in our home office in Brentwood, Tennessee.
We are searching for a dynamic Full-Time Branch Manager who will primarily be responsible for creating and implementing successful Business Development and Marketing strategies across the Correctional-based Healthcare Staffing division that will increase sales and maximize profits.
Manage the business growth and development process, including managing multiple client relationships conducting marketing campaigns, identifying leads, conducting cold and canvass calls, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models consistent with established guidelines, making presentations, documenting customer agreements, and closing sales to grow market share.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding personal sales goal and team selling activities.
• Engage in new and existing client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identify potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company profiles and organizational charts, marketing candidates, scheduling and conducting new and follow-up client visits.
• Develop and/or coordinate internal and external resources to develop presentation and proposal
• Establish client expectations, advise clients on staffing solutions and communicate to appropriate parties.
• Work with recruitment teams to communicate the business development plan (i.e. target lists) so that they may provide the necessary sales support to gain new business.
• Utilization of CRM system
• Proactively manage and drive territory and profit levels to meet and exceed financial targets.
• Manage financial operations including forecasting, budgeting and P&L.
• Manage, guide, and engage branch staff with a focus on recruiting, account management, business development, customer satisfaction, and compliance.
• Provide training, mentoring and career development of team members.
• Resolve any customer and/or temporary employee concerns or problems in a timely manner by utilizing internal and/or external resources as needed including documenting appropriately and in accordance with federal and state laws as well as company policies and procedures.
• Audits and ensures branch compliance including interviewing, placements, new hire paperwork, I-9's, payroll, employee relations, workers comp, terminations, and unemployment including documentation in accordance with federal and state laws as well as company policies and procedures.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• BA/BS degree and at least 3 years of related staffing/management experience
• Exceptional customer service skills
• High levels of detail, motivation, self-direction, and initiative
• Strong leadership and the ability to mentor internal staff
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, and the ability to learn new systems as needed
• Ability to manage multiple projects and to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Ability to work after hours and weekends when required
• Ability to travel frequently and as needed.
Guardian will offer the selected candidate excellent salary commensurate with experience, and to incentivize the anticipated growth, a negotiable bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits are available.
Click on the Apply Button, or e-mail email@example.com to submit your application and resume. Your inquiry will be handled in confidence.
Guardian is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
<< Return to Search Results